- This disorder affects all aspects of life. The treatment is focused on helping change the lifestyle. This change is more successfully achieved with the support of family, friends and self-help groups, which constitute a natural environment. This treatment combines several disciplines. Therefore, our professionals and counselors help to define the path that will lead to recovery.
- Emotional support is given to those in need to be heard by providing tools to help them modify their situation.
- Recovery is based on the 12 steps program of AA.
- Concepts ofADDICT, DRUG, ALCOHOL, ADDICTION, RECOVERY.
- These workshops are aimed at family and friends of persons with compulsive dependence behavior.
- Provide emotional support, orientation, education and prevention in order to help their participants to create and rebuild healthy bonds.
- Concepto de CODEPENDENCIA.
On Compulsive Disorders